Oh Hey friend!
This meal prep recipe is quick, easy, healthy and most importantly DELICIOUS!
You can eat it hot or cold which is a treat for those of us who often don’t have access to a microwave at work! Here’s what you need:
- Chicken breast (cut into small to medium pieces)
- Cajun seasoning
- Table spoon of oil
- Cous Cous
- Red and yellow peppers – sliced thinly
- 3 tablespoons of pesto
- Kale – washed and stalks removed
- Season chicken with thyme, cajun, olive oil and a splash of water
- Cook in the oven according to instructions (25 to 35 minutes)
- Once cooked, pour the chicken and chicken stock stock into a pot
- Boil the kale in water with a pinch of salt for 8 minutes
- Add pesto, cous cous and boiled water to the pot with the chicken
- Season with salt and pepper
- Place a lid on top of the pot and allow it to sit for 5 minutes
- Once the cous cous is cooked, stir in the sliced peppers and kale
- Divide into portions
- Fridge/freeze for storage 🙂
Truly loved this prep, so easy and convenient and truly delicious!
Let me know if you try it!