Oh Hey Lovers
Here’s a recipe that will guarantee you crush falls in love..with this cheesecake.
This no-bake cheesecake is fun, easy and relatively healthy (not that healthy but less unhealthy than the usual types of cheesecake recipes)
Whether you are all boo’d up this Valentines or single as a pringle (why do we say that? Pringles legit come in multipacks), this recipe will set your heart afire.
- Handful of Strawberries
- 3 squares of dark chocolate
- 115g Icing sugar
- 100g butter
- 16 digestive biscuits
- 600g Philadelphia lightest cream cheese
- 284ml (1 tub) double light cream
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- Crush the digestives until they are super crummy (use a rolling pin)
- Melt the butter in the microwave then pour it in the biscuits
- Stir until all the crumbs are covered
- Grease and line a cake tin (I made 3 smaller cheesecakes). A removable bottom tin like mine will made serving much easier!
- Push the biscuit mix into the tin – flatten it with a teaspoon and pop it into the fridge
- Mix the vanilla, icing powder and cream cheese until smooth, adding the cream last
- Add the mix into the tin, tap the tin on the surface to ensure no bubbles and an even spread
- Put the cheesecake in the fridge overnight (or freezer for 2 hours if you’re in aa rush like me)
- To serve, leave out of the fridge for 20 minutes,
- Blitz the strawberries and drizzle over the cake
- Microwave the dark chocolate and drizzle over too
Enjoy as you fall deeper and deeper in love… with this glorious cheesecake.
Let me know if you try it!