I love this meal.
Best fresh, but equally meal prep-able.
I’m really enjoying trying alternatives to my traditional meals these days!This organic black bean spaghetti from Aldi is made 100% from black soya beans. It’s gluten free, naturally full of protein, fibre and surprisingly low carbohydrate. But most importantly – it doesn’t taste like crap!
It’s slowly becoming one of my favourites not only because of how great it tastes, but because it looks really cool and helps me look like a top of the range foodie instagrammer.
Here’s what you’ll need.
- Black Bean Spaghetti
- Salmon flakes
- Sesame Oil
- Fresh Lemon juice
- Ginger (fresh or puree)
- Salt & Pepper
- Chilli flakes
- Vegetables of choice (I’m using red peppers, baby corn and fresh greens)
- Sesame seeds to finish
- Boil spaghetti in hot water until it is almost done – takes like 4 mins
- Add the sesame oil, all the dry seasoning, red peppers and the baby corn to a hot frying pan
- Throw in the spaghetti
- Add the lemon juice and ginger paste
- Add the greens
- Mix it all up
- You can either sprinkle the salmon on top or throw it in the mix
- Serve, instagram and eat slightly less hot than if you hadn’t instagrammed it
Let me know if you try it! I would love to see when you do! Tag me on instagram, twitter and facebook @DrSarasienna or use the hashtag #DrSaraSienna