Boy that’s a long name lol. I’m new to this so bare with ya gal 🙂
It’s no secret that I can often find myself running out of time in the mornings. Between gymming, praying, and slaying my face, I’m frequently left having to choose between a healthy breakfast a hearty instagram scroll.
Well, CHOOSE NO MORE, fellow late runners.
This 3 minute super quick breakfast will have you out the door in no time – and you can even take it with you! I absolutely adore this smooth creamy shake on days where I want something to grab and go.
YOU WILL NEED:
- One Banana
- Ice Cubes
- Coffee (1 to 3 teaspoons depending on your addiction level)
- 1 Tablespoon of baking cocoa powder (the real chocolatey stuff that tastes gross on its own)
- Nescafe mocha sachet (optional for extra mocha-y-ness)
- Hot Water
- 1 – 3 Table spoons of oats (optional for extra carbs)
- Milk (Almond, goat, soy – whatever you want. I use lactose free)
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
WHAT TO DO
- Boil some water (a very small amount, like 1/5th of a cup. just enough to..) & dissolve the coffee and mocha sachet in the hot water
- Add your chopped banana, a handful of icecubes, a cup of milk, the oats, cocoa powder and scoop of protein powder to the blender
- Pour the silky coffee mocha blend into the blender
- Whiz it up and you’re legit done! It really is that easy!
- Ok and also add a cute straw for the gram
Super easy and so so delicious!
The banana gives it a natural sweetness while the low GI protein will keep you feeling full for longer.
Let me know if you try it! Oh and here’s the video recipe – enjoy!